Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Letters to Lucy, Pt. 6

{Pregnant with Lucy, December 2012}

December 12, 2012

Hello Baby,

Last week, we had another ultrasound, and we learned that you’re a GIRL! We can’t believe it! I am so excited to have a little girl to hang out with! There are so many things I can’t wait to teach you, things my mom taught me...


... I already know that you will bring so much joy to your dad and me. I can’t help wondering what your personality will be like, if you’ll be fun and quirky and outgoing or shy and thoughtful. It makes my heart sing to know that our Heavenly Father already knows exactly who you are and who you are going to become. He knows every hair on your tiny head. Isn’t that amazing? He loves you more than you could ever imagine. And so do your daddy and I.

We are over halfway there. While we try to wait patiently for you to arrive, we are going to celebrate Christmas with your grandmothers, grandfathers, uncles, and aunts. It’s amazing to think that next Christmas, you will be celebrating with us!

With love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment