Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Letters to Lucy, Pt. 2

{This melts my heart.}


August 30, 2012

Hi, Baby

It is still so hard to believe you’re really in there. I was six weeks yesterday, but so far, my symptoms haven’t picked up.

The book I am reading says that you are about the size of a blueberry. It’s crazy to think how fast you are growing. I am amazed at the way God created our bodies, how He is really knitting you together inside of me, even as I am writing this.

I am almost halfway through the first trimester. It is very hard not to be able to tell people that you are coming. Especially your grandparents! They will be so excited! Almost as excited as your dad and I.

I am praying that you will continue to grow strong and healthy in my tummy. I can’t wait to meet you, Little One, but we both have a long way to go till then!

Love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment