Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Letters to Lucy, Pt. 5


{Lucy as Lord Voldemort}

October 10, 2012

Dear Baby,

Today, we saw your picture and heard your little heart beat for the first time. It truly was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! You were jumping up and down in my tummy! We have our first pictures of you, and you are just as cute as you can be! I am so happy that God has blessed us with you -- what an amazing gift!

The doctor says that everything looks great! Your heart beats 162 beats per minute - that’s so fast! It sounds like tiny hummingbird wings. In your pictures, I think you already look like your dad, but we will be able to tell more in the next ultrasound, which is 2 months away.

I praise God for blessing us with your life, and I pray that He will continue to grow you big and strong and healthy. Keep bouncing around in there, as much as you like!

Love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment