Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

24 Weeks



At 24 weeks, Baby Girl is about the size of an eggplant, 1.5 lbs. and 8.5 inches long. I feel like my bump is HUGE compared to this same time in my pregnancy with Lucy. Maybe you can't tell the difference, but I certainly can. Baby Sister loves to move around in the evenings before bed. It feels like she's doing somersaults. M has even felt her kick once or twice. 

I am starting to feel overwhelmed when I think about everything going on between now and Baby Girl's arrival. Most of these things are unrelated to Baby - M's school schedule, our summer plans, potty-training Lucy. I am so excited for Baby Sister to arrive, for life to slow down as we adjust to becoming a family of four. 


On another note, Lucy has officially made the transition from crib to big girl bed! More on that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment