Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

25 Weeks... and a lot of heartburn.

I am very pregnant.



Lucy wanted to pose with me, but she did not understand that she was supposed to look into the mirror.



I am dressed up to go to a friend's baby shower. I do not dress this way every day. In fact, I have not worn real pants in about three months, and now I remember why. Putting (non-maternity) pants on while pregnant is like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. There are some things that are just too much work. 

Baby Sister is approximately the size of a rutabaga, 1.7 pounds and 9 inches long. Her nostrils and vocals cords are developing... All the better for waking Mama up in the middle of the night for some milk. :) I have still been feeling pretty great, popping Tums every night to fight off that heartburn. I am trying to walk a lot, as that seemed to help with Lucy's labor and delivery. Thankfully, I don't have the back pain I suffered from with Lucy. That's a welcome bonus.



My friend Kelly gets into town today, and I can't wait to see her! She is pregnant with her first little one, a boy, and I am sure our time together will involve a lot of "shop talk" regarding Snoogles and maternity clothes and how much we miss wine.





No comments:

Post a Comment