Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Today, my sweet Lucy girl is two years old, which she likes to tell anyone who asks. Words cannot express how profoundly this little person has changed our lives. Even at the age of two, Lucy is brave, adventurous, brilliant, and funny. She is deeply passionate and caring, qualities I believe she gets from her daddy. She has also inherited his easy laughter and love for people. I am so excited to watch her grow, to see the woman she will become, and I am honored that God has allowed me the privilege of being her mama. 


A while ago, I asked Lucy how she would like to celebrate her birthday. She informed me that she would like chocolate milk and pizza, and that she would like to go to the zoo. So, that's precisely what we did...



Chasing the peacocks... Flannery O'Connor would be proud.



On the merry-go-round! She loved it so much, that she cried when the ride was over.





Someone liked her cake.


Happy Birthday, Lucy! We love you so very much!


 P.S. Lucy's birth story... Can't believe this happened two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment