Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Grandparents Come to Town

It just so happened that my mom finished hiking the Colorado Trail at the same time that my dad was in Denver for a work conference, so we have enjoyed a wonderful reunion here in Denver. Lucy has been enjoying a little time with her grandparents...

{Lucy with her Lynnie & Pop Pop}

My mom left this morning, but my dad is here in Denver until Tuesday. On Thursday, we leave for our annual summer road trip. We are headed to Georgia, and then on to Florida to visit family and the beach. I can't wait to see the people and places we love so much! I am hoping Lucy sleeps through most of the drive, but now that she's older, we'll probably have to stop often to let her get some energy out. Pray for a safe, uneventful journey for us! I will try to remember to take pictures to document our adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment