Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July

This 4th of July was particularly wonderful, as we had dear friends visiting from Fort Collins and Salt Lake City. We ate lots of good food and finished the day with a fireworks show in the park near our house...

 {Lucy got to stay up late to watch the fireworks...}

After our friends left, I had to head up to Estes Park for a wedding. I didn't get back until late last night, and I am still recovering. In the midst of all the craziness, we are finally getting to enjoy Denver. We explored more of our neighborhood today, found an amazing deli and a great thrift shop, and I feel like I am finally starting to learn my way around. The next step is to learn the bike paths and the Light Rail, which is Denver's public transportation. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment