Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Goodbye, Hello

Last week was our last week in Fort Collins. We spent the week finishing up with work and saying some goodbyes. Except we now live only one hour away from Fort Collins, so "Goodbye" is more like "See you sometime soon"...


On our last night in Fort Collins, our friends had a little going-away party for us. It was the most perfect soiree you can imagine. I am going to miss these dear friends and this sweet chapter of our lives. 


Now that we've said "Goodbye" to Fort Collins, we have officially said "Hello" to our new home, the Mile High City. Sure, we moved our stuff here two weeks ago, but since then, we've been traveling all over the place. We haven't really had much time to explore and enjoy our new home. 

This week, we have been setting up our new house, painting and hanging things on the walls. I am extremely happy to report that there are no more boxes residing here with us. I will post some photos of our new house soon. I think this is the fastest I have ever finished unpacking a new house, thanks to everyone who helped us!


Our dear friends are coming from Salt Lake City to celebrate the 4th of July with us - wait, is it July already? - and M has started his new job at a church here in Denver. My mom is also here in Colorado, hiking the Colorado Trail. Also this weekend, I am coordinating a wedding up in the mountains. As you can probably imagine, there is quite a lot going on, but I will try to update faithfully and frequently. 

Have a safe, relaxing holiday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment