Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Two Months

Our Lucy girl is two months old today! And how did we celebrate? We took her to the doctor to get her shots :(


She handled it like a champ, while I was huddled in a corner of the room, my eyes welling up with tears. Her little, whimpering cries broke my heart! But, as soon as it was over, she just stopped crying and started smiling at us. Shots? No big deal.

Lucy weighs 10 lbs. 5 oz. She is 21.5 inches long. I could have sworn she's longer than that, but apparently, she is only in the 50th percentile for height and weight. 



Tomorrow (3 a.m. to be exact), we will be leaving for our summer vacation, Lucy's first time on a plane. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement... I no longer start to hyperventilate when I think about it :) We're going to Georgia to see my brother, and then we're headed to Sanibel Island with M's family. I am so excited to see the ocean, drink my father-in-law's famous daiquiris, and eat real seafood. I promise a picture overload when we return! 

No comments:

Post a Comment