Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Tomorrow, M will celebrate his first Father's Day. Actually, the celebration has already begun. We had waffles and bacon for breakfast this morning, and M opened his father's day presents...


Yesterday, while he was out having a beer with one of his friends, Lucy and I made him this little plaster footprint. The original plan was to get her hand prints, but she wanted to put her hands in her mouth, so that didn't really work out. I decided it might be easier to get a footprint, but she was still squirming all over the place. In the end, I had to nurse her while holding her foot in the plaster - it was the only way I could get her to be still! The end product is a little less than perfect, but I think that only adds to its charm and authenticity :)


Happy Father's Day, Dad and Tom! Your first Father's Day as grandpas... Hope that doesn't make you feel too old :) We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment