Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Four Months

Alice Pearl is four months old!

Alice... Classic second-child

We finally broke down and bought one of those plastic saucers. It was cheap, and it provides precious minutes - even hours - of entertainment. Do I feel a little guilty about it? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably.

Alice is growing so much, both physically and socially. She is becoming so much more aware. She reaches for toys, smiles at everyone, giggles and coos and screeches. Her little personality is so dear. I can't get enough of her.

We had Alice's four-month doctor visit today. She now weighs 12 lbs. 6 oz. and is 24 inches long. I wish I had a picture of her chunky leg rolls. Her rolls have rolls. 


So much for Alice being our quiet child.


Alice is so close to rolling over. Any day now, she'll have it.


We are entering a fun phase now where Alice is no longer a newborn but not quiet mobile yet. She just sits and smiles adoringly at everyone, and just generally makes you feel like you're the cat's pajamas. It's too bad about this four-month sleep regression. Otherwise, I would never want this phase to end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment