Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Six Years

Today, M and I celebrate six years of marriage...


There are not words to express how much I love this man. He is the most incredible husband, and father, and I am so grateful to have him as my partner in this life.

Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you for putting up with me for all these years. Thank you for making coffee every morning before you leave the house, even if you aren't going to be drinking any, just because you know that I want / need it. Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick and for making me laugh until my face hurts. Thank you for loving our daughters so well, for teaching them that they have value. Thank you for being patient with my clumsiness, and for loving me even though I constantly turn up the thermostat when you're not looking. Thank you for playing with my hair, even though you hate doing it. Thank you for loving us girls with such sacrificial, Christ-like love. I'm so incredibly thankful you picked me.
Love,
Your undeserving wife


{photo cred Dan Steiner}

No comments:

Post a Comment