Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Vacation

Coming home from a great vacation is always bittersweet. This one was particularly wonderful, and I am so sad that it's over. Here are some photos from our trip, if you'd like to see...


Lucy loved swimming with my mom, her Lynnie, in the pool. By the time we left, she was like a little fish.


While we were visiting my parents, we went to the zoo... twice!


Lucy with her Pop Pop




Also...

I got to meet a sloth!!!
And, no big deal or anything, but she woke up and said hello to me. It was a dream come true!!! 


And, there's a video also. (Thanks, Mom!)



After a week at my parents' house, we went to the beach to enjoy some more relaxation time. The weather was perfect, and I have never seen the Gulf look so lovely.







I already want to go back!


Now that we are home, there is so much to do. I am almost 30 weeks pregnant, so we are getting close, people. I promise an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment