Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

My mama and I... circa 1988.

I just want to wish a happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers. I am thankful to be surrounded by so many incredible women - mothers of all ages who constantly teach and inspire and challenge me. I am grateful for each one of you, and I want you to know that you are doing an amazing job. Thank you for your beautiful example, which encourages me daily. 

On this day, I always feel the weight of these precious gifts I have been given, my children. I can't believe that I have been entrusted with these two, beautiful girls. It is something I will never, ever take for granted, even on the most difficult of days. I thank God for their lives, and I thank Him for allowing me to experience the blessing of motherhood. 

Happy Mother's Day!


P.S. We are headed on vacation tomorrow, so the blog may be a little neglected for the next couple of weeks. I promise lots of updates / pictures upon our return! Pray for safe travels for us, especially tomorrow as I fly on my own with Lucy for the first time - yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment