Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

30 Weeks

I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant. I have approximately 66 days to go, which is INSANE.


My 30-Week bump, plus Lucy making faces in the mirror...


 Baby Sister is currently the size of a butternut squash, approximately 3.1 lbs and 17 inches long. Apparently, she will be gaining half a pound per week over the next several weeks. I find it hard to believe that my belly can possibly get any bigger, but a growing baby is a good thing!

At my 30 week doctor visit, the doctor was measuring me and said, "Oh my. Looks like you're having a contraction." Morgan had a minor heart attack, until she explained to him that Braxton-Hicks contractions are perfectly normal and safe, especially as I get late into my pregnancy. Since then, I've been feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions pretty regularly, almost every day. They are not too uncomfortable, and they usually go away if I drink a glass of water.

Other than Braxton-Hicks, I haven't really noticed any other symptoms. I seem to be able to prevent heartburn for the most part, as long as I watch my diet and avoid acidic foods. The only other symptom I've been experiencing is a {very} small bladder.

I can't believe we only have two months til we get to meet this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment