Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Under the Weather

Lately, Lucy and I have been feeling a little under the weather. Lucy is teething (already?!) and has developed a little cold as a result. Fortunately, it hasn't slowed her down too much...




The other night, I started to feel a little achy. I thought I was just sore from Cross-fit, but then I started getting cold chills. Apparently, I have mastitis, which is super lovely, let me tell you. The aches and cold chills have gone away, but I am feeling pretty exhausted. Thankfully, M hasn't started classes yet, so he has been around to help.

Tonight, one of the sweet ladies from church is coming over to watch Lucy, so that we can go out on a date. A date! I am looking forward to a night out with my man.

Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment