Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daddy

Lately, I have enjoyed watching M and Lucy interact with one another. It makes my heart melt to see the way she smiles up at him, waiting for him to do something that will make her laugh.


It was hard when Lucy was a teeny tiny newborn. I could tell that M wanted so badly to bond with her, and she was only interested in milk. Lucy has always loved her daddy, but now that she can actually interact with him, it has been so neat to watch that bond form. Her face lights up every time he comes into the room.

Yesterday, I was taking a video of Lucy, and M came home in the middle of it. I love the expression on Lucy's face when she knows her daddy is there to see her... It just brings tears to my eyes. 




Us girls are certainly lucky to have a man like him around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment