Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Two Weeks Away

Yesterday, as I was at the grocery store, I picked up a gallon of milk. When I looked at the expiration date, I almost did a double-take...

{4/24/13... Baby Girl's due date!}

I realized that Baby Girl's due date is only two weeks away! Of course I knew that, but I don't think I actually believed that, after all this time, she will actually be here soon. I feel like I've been waiting for ages, and not very patiently. But when I saw the expiration date on the milk, I realized that we will not have to wait much longer.

I think that I've been looking at our baby's arrival as something far away, so distant that it almost feels like it will never happen. It's surreal to think that there is actually an end to all this waiting, and that end is soon! Which is good, because I don't think I can hold out much longer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment