2. File of insurance / doctor records: When we were at the hospital for our tour, they let us preregister, so I won't have to fill out any paperwork once I get there. Still, it's good to have all this information available just in case.
3. Nursing pads: Not very glamorous, but necessary.
4. Lanolin Cream: Don't ask.
5. An outfit for Baby Girl to wear home from the hospital
6. A baby blanket
7. Bathrobe (not pictured): It will be nice to have a comfy robe to wear over my hospital gown, so I won't feel so exposed!
8. Husband snacks (not pictured): The hospital provides snacks for me, but M will probably need some man food for energy.
9. Cell phone and charger (not pictured)
10. Toiletries (not pictured)
Luckily, we live very close to the hospital - only about a mile away. If we get there, and I find that I forgot something important, I can always send M back to the house to get it.
Somehow, I managed to catch a cold. Probably due to all the snow and cold weather lately. Thanks, Colorado. I managed not to get sick my entire pregnancy, and now - the day before my due date - I am like a walking plague. I think my body is worn out. Still, Baby Girl is perfectly healthy! That is really all that matters anyway.