Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Happy Valentine's Day! Morgan surprised me with Valentine's doughnuts this morning. :)

After work, we are going on a date. Where are we going, you ask. I don't know. The mister is full of surprises.

When we get home later on tonight, I am going to fire up the fondue pot and melt some chocolate. Strawberries, marshmallows, angel food cake. And chocolate. I am going to eat so much chocolate. My blood-chocolate levels will be ridiculous. I should not drive, let's just put it that way.



To my valentine,

"I found the one my heart loves..." Songs 3:4
You are the one my heart loves, who always makes me laugh and always lets me have control of the remote and pushes me on shopping carts through grocery store parking lots and leaves me post-it love notes at work and lets me touch you with my cold hands and feet at night. Happy Valentines Day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment