Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brunch Time

One of the most important things to do shortly after moving to a new town is to find a Sunday brunch establishment. In Athens, M and I were all about Mama's Boy. We ate there at least once a week. But now that we are in Fort Collins, it's time for us to find a new brunch place. And I am excited to report that we have.

There is a restaurant in Fort Collins called Snooze. It's an eclectic place with a creatively delicious menu. As I told M earlier today, I feel like Snooze has made my wildest breakfast fantasies come true. For example, when we went there for brunch today, I had the s'more pancakes. Amazing.



I just realized a lot of my posts have been about food lately :) Hmm... Well, in other news, we are getting really pumped for our friends' visits this next week. John K comes Thursday and Friday, followed by Erin and Leanna, who will be with us through both Halloween and my birthday! I am so excited to see them! Also, we are still enjoying BEAUTIFUL fall weather. No snow... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment