Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beer and Bikes

Today was a really fun, productive day! John K came into town (he teaches at a school in Denver) to see Morgan. They went out to lunch, and I got all my work done for the entire weekend. I ran some errands, did some yard work, etc. When the boys got home, we decided to ride our bikes over to Odell, a local Fort Collins brewery. We arrived just in time to take the tour! It was super interesting, and I learned a lot about the beer-making process. I also learned that the altitude means i can only drink half of a beer.



We left Odell and rode a bike trail that follows the Poudre River. The river was high today, and the trail was so beautiful because all the leaves are changing color. I wish I'd been able to take some pictures! Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment