Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday & Some Books

This morning I woke up to discover that Georgie had devoured an entire loaf of bread (in the packaging). This is the second loaf of bread she's eaten in a week. She needs to watch the carbs.

It is so windy here! Even in our little apartment, we can here the wind howling away. It's sort of the perfect, eerie Halloween weather. Everyone in our neighborhood gets really into decorating for Halloween. There are a lot of kids in the neighborhood though, so the decorations are more fun than scary. One family built a giant spider web out of rope in front of their house. I thought that was really neat. And there are so many awesome jack-o-lanterns. I've been trying to get some ideas for mine.

Today, I got my first birthday package!!! It was from my sweet parents. They sent me a cozy "ear sweater" (my word for a head band that covers your ears in the wintertime), a beautiful necklace, and a really neat vintage copy of Cranford, all from Anthropologie.




I am obsessed with Anthropologie's vintage books. They look great on the self. Maybe I will start collecting them.


No comments:

Post a Comment