Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Family Vacation

This past week, we had our first family vacation since little Alice was born. We went up to the mountains for three, glorious days. Here are some photos if you'd like to see...


The view from our cabin.




We went to Breckenridge and rode a gondola up to the top of a mountain. I was terrified, but fearless Lucy loved every minute of it!


My mom and I, plus Alice in the Moby wrap.


Lake Dillon


The water was freezing, but this did not deter Lucy from putting her feet in...


Since the lake was too cold for swimming, Lucy took to the pool...



She was like a little fish!


In spite of me being a little under-the-weather with a cold, our vacation was perfect. It was wonderful to be able to get away together before M starts classes on Monday - his last year of seminary! 



Alice will be one month old tomorrow! I promise a special update with more pictures of sweet, little Alice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment