Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

{M and Lucy, 2013}

I am so thankful for this man. He is such an amazing father, and I thank God that our girls will have the love and devotion of a man like him. The way he respects and values our daughters will teach them so much about their own self-worth, to respect themselves and to one day seek husbands who respect and value them in the same way. Most importantly, the sacrificial way in which he loves his family points us all to the way that we are loved and cared for by our Heavenly Father. 

Parenting can be challenging at times, and I am so thankful that he is my partner in this life. I think we make a pretty good team. :)

Your girls love you so much! Happy Father's Day!


Also, I want to wish a very happy Father's Day to my own dad, who has had my heart from day one. Thank you for letting us shoot you with Nerf weapons, for bouncing us high on the trampoline, for taking us on roller coasters and jet skis and giving us such a healthy love for adventure. Thank you for always supporting and loving us unconditionally, for allowing us to be ourselves, and for letting us know that Christ is enough. I love you! 


Lucy would like to wish a very happy Father's Day to her Pop Pop and Papa Bear, and to her Uncle John and Uncle Taylor, and to her Big Daddy! We are so thankful for all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment