Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mother's Day Festivities

We didn't get to celebrate Mother's Day this year because it fell right in the middle of M's finals. At my dear husband's insistence, we celebrated today, starting with a wonderful hike up to the reservoir...









Afterwards, M and Lucy dropped me off at a nail salon for a manicure / pedicure, and then we went out for frozen yogurt. When we got back to the car, I found a bouquet of peonies waiting for me. 

Needless to say, I feel very spoiled. But, if I'm being honest, the best part of all is spending time with the ones I love. It almost feels silly being pampered for what I consider the greatest gift in the entire world - being a mama and a wife. I feel like a queen. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the selfies. It looks like Lucy is leaning in and smiling for the camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete