Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

13 Months

I debated whether to continue with Lucy's monthly updates now that she is 1... But then I remembered that she is the reason all of you read this blog, and so I thought I better keep it up! :)


Since the weather has been so warm, Lucy enjoys going commando... no diaper.



As you can see, she has quite a few teeth.

At 13 months...

- Lucy is not walking on her own yet, but she can stand on her own for a few seconds at a time. 
- Sadly (for me, at least), Lucy seems to be weening herself off of breast milk. She has started to nurse only at bedtime, and I have a feeling that it won't last much longer. It is breaking my heart, but I am so thankful that she is eating so well on her own.
- She loves to read more than anything else in the world. Sometimes, I find her sitting on the floor of her room, "reading" her books.
- She is completely obsessed with Sesame Street, especially Elmo. I don't know what it is about that guy. 


We love our Lucy girl so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment