Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Curing the Winter Blues: At the Library

Hey, remember that time I had the Winter Blues? Well, the weather here in Colorado has been consistently lovely since then. No more blizzards or crazy ice storms. (I probably just jinxed it. Sorry.)

There have been a few days that have still been too cold for outside play, so Lucy and I decided to hang out at the local library.


She LOVES the library. Books everywhere, other kids to smile at, so many nooks and crannies to explore. It's basically Lucy's dream come true. We could have stayed all day. 

Our library even offers a little story / activity time for pre-walkers. I took Lucy a few months ago, but she was probably too young to really enjoy it. I think we'll try again as soon as she is feeling better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment