Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

10 Months


Lucy Jane is 10 months old! She is such a dynamic little person. It's hard to remember life before she came along.


At 10 months...

- Lucy is walking all over the place... as long as she has something to hold on to.
- She can drink out of a cup with a straw all by herself.
- She can feed herself.
- At this point, she eats pretty much anything we eat.
- She has two bottom teeth, and she has one top tooth coming in.
- Last night, she had her very first hair cut. The mullet is gone. RIP, mullet.

As I write this, it is snowing. This weather will always remind me of the freak blizzard we had in May of last year, the day after we brought our Lucy girl home from the hospital. Temperatures had been in the seventies all week, and then, out of nowhere, it started to snow. We were so cozy, and I remember thinking that I was content to stay inside, cuddling my new little girl while the snow fell outside my window. 

Lucy,

We are so thankful for the way you are growing into such a happy, healthy little girl. You bring so much joy to our lives. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment