Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My!

Last week, we had M's parents in town. We had so much fun with them. It's always a blessing to spend time with family, especially when your family lives so far away. Here's how we spent the week:

Denver Zoo... We've never been before, and it was awesome! We thought it would be small, but it took us all day to get through all of the different exhibits. We were there right up until closing, trying to find the sloth! We didn't find him, but we will next time.
We did get to see the polar bear getting fed...
... and the elephants cooling off in their swimming pools. It was like 100 degrees!
In honor of America's birthday, we wore our most patriotic attire. Everyone kept giving us funny looks, but I think we looked pretty rad.
And, of course, we had to see Magic Mike. Just Juli and I... the boys didn't want to see it for some reason? I don't get it... 


We had so much fun with the Angerts and are already looking forward to another reunion in Mexico for Taylor and Pammy's wedding! We leave next week. Until then, I'll just be here, counting the days until I see the ocean again!

No comments:

Post a Comment