Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Root Beer Milk

This morning, we took John to the farmer's market. It was pretty hot out, so we went in search of something refreshing to drink. The Daily Fresh folks were there, selling their delicious local milk. They sell plain milk, chocolate milk, and all flavors of yogurt. But by far the most interesting thing that they sell is something called "root beer milk". We were intrigued, so Morgan bought a bottle. Root beer and milk sound like such a strange combination, but I promise, it's one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted. It reminded me of a root beer float. And it was pretty refreshing!


If you're curious, you can order some here.

1 comment:

  1. ROOT BEER MILK?? Oh I think not. I wouldn't eat goat eyeballs either, but that's just me :-)

    ReplyDelete