Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Leanna!

Happy birthday to my beautiful best friend, Leanna! Friend really isn't enough of a word. We are more like sisters. She knows everything about me, even the not so glamourous things. We have been inseparable since the ninth grade when we had Career Connections class together. And the rest is history. I don't know what I would be without her.

Here we are in our high school days. Yep. Not much has changed.

Leanna, thank you for always listening to me, for plucking my eye brows, for always making me feel like I am enough, just the way I am. I love you. Happy birthday!

* * *

Morgan and I are safely home from our Epic Journey. We are pretty beat. We arrived this morning around nine, at which point we collapsed in bed. A busy week lies ahead. It may be a little post-lite for awhile. xo.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! You are so sweet! I love you so much! See you in 8 days in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete