Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rocky Mountain Oysters

Snowing again this morning...


{Image by Shanna Murray via Mary Ruffle}


Last night was the Young Life Capernaum Hoedown at Sundance Road House. There was line-dancing. And Rocky Mountain oysters. For those of you who don't know, Rocky Mountain oysters are deep-fried bull testicles. That people eat. Morgan got me to eat one before telling me what it was. It tasted like chicken... Very chewy chicken.

Tonight, we are having dinner with some friends. Another Southern Dinner. I can't wait.

P.S. I am excited to say that we are thinking about buying a house!!! We finally found one that we love. I will post photos soon. Right now, we are still praying that God would provide money for the deposit and that all would go well with the inspection!

No comments:

Post a Comment