Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Weekend Get-Away

This past weekend, we went to New Mexico for a little mini get-away. M was working, but I got to relax the whole time and hang out with Lucy girl. We were in the woods and hills of New Mexico (I didn't know NM had woods and hills... I thought it was all desert!), and the leaves were changing color. It was beautiful!


Lucy and I played outside non-stop! She had so much fun exploring!


While we were there, we were also able to catch up with some old friends, including Anna and Ben (who have known me since I was 16!) and their sweet little baby, Elijah. Elijah (pictured above) is only 3 weeks old and so tiny! I've almost forgotten what it feels like to hold such a tiny baby. Lucy was fascinated by him for about five seconds, and then she ran off to play with her "big kid" friends.


It was so wonderful to get out of the city and enjoy the beautiful, fall weather - even if it was just for a weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment