Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

35 Weeks...

{35 weeks on our "baby moon"}

35 weeks! It's hard to tell from the photo because of my coat, but I am rocking a serious bump these days. Ironically, Baby's Girl's growth is actually starting to slow down. She currently weighs about 6 pounds and will only put on another pound or so between now and her birth date. She is already head down, ready to enter the world!

Because she could arrive any time now, we have to take a few precautions. For instance, we are supposed to keep trash bags and old towels in both of our cars, just in case my water breaks! We are also supposed to cover our mattress with trash bags in case my water breaks during the night, but I don't know if we'll actually do this... I feel like it would make sleeping even more uncomfortable than it already is. And of course, our bags are all packed so we can get to the hospital as quickly as possible!

Tomorrow, I will be 36 weeks. I have a feeling this little girl will be late rather than early (if she takes after me), but it's fun to think that she could arrive at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment