Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Alice is 3!

This past week, we celebrated Alice's 3rd birthday! It feels like just yesterday that Alice was born, and now she's a big girl with a new, big girl haircut:


I love her little bob with bangs!

We had a small family party for Alice, complete with cupcakes and princess costumes (two of her favorite things). She was not a fan of her birthday candles and looked very worried when M put the cupcakes down in front of her. I guess a little caution around fire is a good thing, but I am always surprised when my adventurous Alice is hesitant about something. She is so full of life and so eager to greet each new day! We love our sweet Alice so much!


Alice Pearl, every day is a jolly holiday with you! You are fun waiting for a place to happen! Your big heart and joyful disposition are so refreshing to my soul. I am very thankful to be your mama. I love you forever, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment