Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Graduation


Today, M graduated from seminary.



There is so much I could say. God's faithfulness has been the theme of our lives, certainly the theme of the past three years. At the commencement ceremony today, we sang a hymn, and the words of that hymn moved me to tears. They capture what I feel so perfectly:

What heights of love,
What depths of peace,
When fears are stilled,
When strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all - 
Here in the love of Christ I stand. 


One of the most tangible ways in which God has demonstrated his faithfulness is through all of you, our family and friends. Thank you for supporting us, for loving us, for encouraging us. Thank you for walking with us through these past three years. It means more to us than we will ever be able to say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment