Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tis the Season

Morgan won't let me get a Christmas tree yet. (I have to say I agree with the whole after Thanksgiving rule). BUT he did let me add a bunch of movies to our Netflix queue. Which means that, for the next several weeks, we will go bananas with Christmas movies. Including, but not limited to the following:

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. A Christmas Story
3. The Santa Clause
4. Home Alone
5. Home Alone 2
6. Nightmare Before Christmas
7. A Muppet Christmas Carol
8. Christmas Vacation
9. It's a Wonderful Life
10. Love Actually
12. The Holiday
13. Shop Around the Corner
14. I'll Be Home for Christmas
15. Elf
16. Batman Returns

Did I leave any out???




Fort Collins is getting really festive too. Downtown, they've put up all these pretty twinkling Christmas lights. I know it's too early and we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. But there's just something so magical about Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment