Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pillows and Some Lady Time


I am very excited; my project this summer was to learn to sew. Behold, my first pillows.

I made them for the guest bedroom in my parents' house, but I may steal them because I like them so much! They were kind of tough because the fabric was awkward, and the cording was difficult to figure out. But, in the end, I feel like they turned out really pretty.


Tonight, my former roommates all got together in Atlanta for a little reunion. We ate chocolate-covered strawberries and sat outside while the sun set. A very good way to wind down the summer and catch up on life.






We sort of felt like we should be passing around a pair of jeans and writing on them. It was exciting to hear about everyone's adventures post-college. We are all in such different places in our lives, but God is doing amazing things! I have been blessed with some precious friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment