Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy, Happy Anniversary



Morgan and I celebrated our first anniversary this weekend. It's so hard to believe that this time last year, we were gettin' hitched! We feel so overwhelmingly blessed. :)

Did you know that every anniversary has a theme? I knew that 50 is the Golden Anniversary, but that's about it. Well, apparently, the theme of the first anniversary is paper, which seems appropriate since we're young and broke :) I gave Morgan a scrapbook of letters that we've written to one another over the course of our relationship. It's so neat to read those letters and remember things we went through while we were dating and see how much our love has grown. Morgan surprised me with tickets to the Nutcracker ballet. I don't think the holidays are complete without the Nutcracker. And Morgan sat through the whole thing (almost) without falling asleep.

Tomorrow, we head back to Georgia for the holidays. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment