Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Year, In Retrospect

I have the best husband in the whole world. I am sitting here at the table, and he is cooking me dinner for no reason at all. Today has been a very relaxing day. Our church had a women's retreat at Primrose Studio, this precious little lodge out on the edge of a lake. It was such a refreshing, restful time.

Our upstairs neighbors have this annual tradition to welcome the winter. It's called the Review and Brew. They collect several photographs from all their friends, photographs taken over the past year, and put them into a slideshow. Then, the first week of November, everyone gets together and drinks home-made brews and cider out under the winter sky. The photos are projected up on the side of the house, and everyone gets to look at photographs from everyone's year. I thought this was such a neat idea, I decided to post our photo submissions. It's a year of big milestones, that's for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment